Thursday 1 March 2012



March 1, 2012

Good afternoon,

Hi everyone my name is Mr. Norman Rojas as the students and teachers refer to me as “Mr. R”. I work closely as a classroom assistant for both classes of Ms. Padovan and Miss Husain’s.  In the first half of the morning I assist in Miss Padovan’s JK-B busy and vigorous class, and follow through with Miss Husain’s lively class.

In Ms. Husain’s class we reviewed our unit of inquiry in Science on the difference of Reptiles and Mammals, and as part of our reinforcement/ independent work we did an activity by cutting out pictures of mammals and reptiles and pasting it accordingly to its proper classification.

In Miss H class we do read aloud’s as well as silent readings habitually, and today we read “Just me in the tub” by Gina and Mayer.

If you have any inquiry or questions please feel free to speak to me during school hours.

Educationally yours,

Mr. Rojas

No comments:

Post a Comment