Thursday 20 October 2011

Terrific Thursday!

Hello everyone,

First of all, I would like to wish the HAPPIEST birthday to one of our classmates, Ramsey. I hope you have a wonderful night of celebrations!!!!


Other than fun birthday celebrations and cup cakes, we had a fun-filled day decorating, painting, and jazzing our pumpkins up!!! We made two pumpkins: a porcupine, which is tastefully adorable, and the world with little goofy pictures of all of us and cool looking plastic animals. They were a lot of fun to make and look at. I am proud of everyone because we all worked together to make it AMAZING!!!!!!!


We also did some letter worksheets...... WITHOUT TRACING!!!!!  Most of us can now write 'I', "i', 'A', 'a' without tracing. It is a big accomplishment for one month of school. I am very, very happy with my class and their progress!

Some reminders:

-Phone calls will continue this week
-Care Logs are due tomorrow
-Picture day is on Wednesday, October 26
-Casual Day is on Thursday, October 27
-Halloweeen Dress-Up Day is on Halloween Day (Oct. 31)


Have a great night!!!!!!!!!


Ms. H.   :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment