Wednesday 14 September 2011

Bonjour!

Joyeux Mercredi (Happy Wednesday!),

Although I was not at school today, I heard that all of the students got along very well with Mrs. Gupta!

On Tuesday, they began learning to write and become familiar with the letter 'U.' Today, they will be learning to write the letter 'I,' in lower and upper case. I am proud to say that they did very well learning the letter 'U.' I have marked their worksheets and was very happy with all of my students. Great work to all of you!

I have a special day planned tomorrow for all of my students. We will be reading a very large book (even bigger than myself, I'm sure!) called "If You Give a Moose a Muffin." I will also be using finger puppets and other props to help me with this storey. This book is a lot of fun and, through reading such stories, I hope to develop a love for reading among all of our young students. 

I hope all of you have started reading the books I sent home with your child on Tuesday. If you are done, please keep it in the book bag until I replace it with a new book on Monday. You may also choose to read other books with your child. Please continue to record all reading minutes in your child's Read Log. 

A friendly reminder: 
*Please hand in any Chudleigh's field trip forms by Monday.
*Spirit Day is on Friday. So please dress your child in his or her house colour.
*Sprinkle cookies are sold each day (2nd lunch) for $1 each

Have a great night,

Ms. H.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment