Tuesday 13 September 2011

Hello, hello!

I hope all you busy bees (parents and guardians) are enjoying some good quality time at home, preferably reading with your little ones :)   We had a great day today at St. Jude's Academy. As many of you may have noticed, I was in crutches today due to a sprained foot. However, I will be fine, cheery, and ready to tackle another day with all of my energetic students on Thursday. So that I may rest my ankle (and prepare a very colourful green outfit for Spirit Day this Friday), our class will be having a supply teacher for tomorrow's class. This teacher, Mrs. Gupta, has been supplying at St. Jude's Academy for many years and it will not take long for all the students to warm up to her, do the Good Morning Boogie Song, and tell her all of their exciting stories!

Please feel free to contact me at my email address jhusain@stjudesacademy.com if you have any questions or comments. I will constantly be checking it for any updates. 

Just a kind reminder to all parents and guardians of our JKAs:

*This Friday is Spirit Day. Please dress your child in as much clothing, stickers, and accessories of their house colour. Spirit always starts, and is most prominent, within the younger ones... So let's show everyone how colourful our class can be!  I will post the house list following this blog post, so please look out for that.

*All permission forms and monies for our Chudleigh's field trip are due by September 19th, 2011. Please place forms and money in the front pocket of your child's agenda. 

*Please continue to read with, and to, your child every night. Believe me, they love each storey (and picture), so please help me to encourage a love for reading among your little ones. Please record your child's reading minutes in the read log found in the "Snuggle Up and Read" duo tang. Note that I placed a book in each child's book bag. Please keep and enjoy these books together for the week and return them next Monday.

*Also, some parents made it aware to me that the writing books I sent home for the Care Log and Weekend Journal may have been mixed up. So, please use the smaller book (half blank, half lined) for the Care Log and the lined workbook for the Weekend Journal. My sincere apologies for the mix up. 

If I you have any questions, please email me. Thank you for reading my long, long blog!! 

Have a wonderful, wonderful night,

Ms. H.   


No comments:

Post a Comment